Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Spread the Word!!

Hey Everyone,

Happy Snow Day AGAIN!

So these SNOW DAYS are fun aren't they? But, if you're like me, you may be starting to panic as you look at our countdown to Seussical. ONLY 10 DAYS!!!! So there is no school today, I am praying that we start back tomorrow . . . BUT we need to start spreading the WORD now!!

We are going to have a FULL CAST rehearsal on Thursday, February 8, at 6:30 p.m. at Calvary Baptist Church!

WE MUST HAVE EVERYONE THERE!!! I think that there is volleyball practice that day, but I would ask for those involved to please skip it and be at rehearsal. This will be a crucial rehearsal! PAUL HONTZ you HAVE to be at rehearsal!! And everyone else too.

Start spreading the news! After you read this post, call as many people as you can! Help me spread the news!

ALSO, bring any COSTUME items that you have to that rehearsal! We WILL see you there!

(Keep the show fresh!!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home